With its comprehensive range of snowsport-related services, the Destination Gstaad is the perfect place for a pleasant stay.
Winter sports schools
Private snowsports team
Pure Snowboard School
Snowbike Schule Zweisimmen - Gstaad
In Gstaad, Saanen and Rougemont there are ski buses which operate between mid-December to mid-March from 9am to 5pm, every 15 minutes between the railway station and the mountain stations. The use of the ski bus is free for anyone, even without a ski pass.
- Timetable Saanen - Gstaad
- Timetable Saanen - Rougemont
- St. Stephan - Lengebrand: Timetable / further Informations
- ski bus Glacier 3000
It is essential that you have the right equipment in order to go skiing. You can hire the necessary items at a range of sports outlets in the Destination Gstaad.
Benefit with the RailAway combined offer of:
- 20% reduction on the journey by public transport to the winter sports region Gstaad
- 20% reduction on a 1 or 2-day ski pass for the winter sports region Gstaad
- More information