The Destination Gstaad is particularly ideal for family skiing holidays. Children of different age groups will quickly learn the right techniques on suitable slopes with the support of professional instructors.
- Various slopes suitable for beginners and specialised family mountains
- Safe ski slopes
- Nursery slopes for small children and beginners
- Ski schools with special offers and lessons for children
- Snow parks and free-riding facilities for teenagers
- Ski-cross run
- Attractive rates for children
Saanis tryout skiticket
With this discounted day ticket families can practice their first turns on the easy ski slopes. The Saani ticket is available at the respective valley stations.
Where can I ski anywhere with the Saani trial ski ticket?
- Rinderberg gondola, 1st section
- Saanerslochgrat gondola, 1st section
- Ski lifts Zückerli & Rütti on the Wispile
Prices per day ticket
- Adults CHF 35.00
- Youth CHF 28.00
- Children CHF 20.00
Information for families with beginners and younger children
Young children can easily learn the basics of skiing in one of the many nursery areas with or without support. The majority of ski schools offer specialist skiing courses for children, also available as block courses, while their parents can ski by themselves. There are also specific areas on the mountains specially suited to families with small children.
Information for families with advanced-level children and teenagers
The Destination also has more challenging slopes and several snow parks for advanced-level children and teenagers. A number of locations also have perfect free-riding facilities.