The Destination Gstaad boasts comprehensive services for cross-country skiers. Cross-country ski passes can be purchased at more than 10 locations and also at the ski trails themselves. Those needing to hire or buy extra equipment can do so at one of the sports outlets. Details of all the cross-country skiing trails in the region are listed on the cross-country skiing map, which is available from the tourist offices and sports outlets.
Cross-country ski pass
Pay once – ski everywhere! With your cross-country ski pass, available from the tourist offices or online:
- Cross-country ski pass for the whole of Switzerland: CHF 140.00
Also available as an app: www.langlauf.ch
Important: please indicate Gstaad and Zweisimmen as local slope
- Saanenmöser to Reusch and Sparenmoos regional pass: CHF 80.00
- 14-day pass for Saanenmöser to Reusch and Sparenmoos: CHF 60.00
- 7-day pass for Saanenmöser to Reusch and Sparenmoos: CHF 45.00
- Day pass for Saanenmöser to Reusch: CHF 10.00
Points of Sale
- Tourist Offices of the Destination of Gstaad
- Lauenen ski-lift cash desk
- Sports shops
- Berghotel Sparenmoos car park
- Directly on the slope
It is essential that you have the right equipment in order to go cross-country skiing. You can hire the necessary items at a range of sports outlets in the Destination Gstaad.
Network of cross-country trails throughout Switzerland
The umbrella organisation for the Swiss cross-country ski areas, Loipen Schweiz, has a range of goals. These all have one thing in common: Enhancing the quality and the financial balance between the regions. In Switzerland, through joint marketing and the support of sponsors, it is possible to prepare an extensive trail network of approximately 5,500 kilometres.