Digital Access to a Variety of Guest Experiences
Starting in May 2021, the new digital guest card – the Gstaad Card – will be available to guests of the destination Gstaad. The Gstaad Card provides access to a wide range of experiences that can be conveniently booked in the online shop. The experiences have been consolidated into three different packages.
The Gstaad Card Basic includes a range of services at discounted prices. The biggest benefit is free use of public transport in the destination Gstaad and in the Lenk-Simmental region between 1 June and 31 October 2021.
The Gstaad Card Plus includes attractive experiences that the guest can easily purchase online with the Gstaad Card. For example, there are great offers on day tickets for the mountain railways.
With the Gstaad Card Superior, the guest will find the very special offers unique to the destination. These exclusive, authentic and incredible experiences are what Gstaad is all about. Gstaad Card holders will discover Gstaad in a new way.
The convenient downloading of the digital guest card to the smartphone or as Print@Home per e-mail makes the handling a lot easier.
Including sustainable mobility
The Gstaad Card allows each guest to move around in a sustainable way in Gstaad and Lenk-Simmental. This opens up the opportunity for a variety of experiences and completely new possibilities, also outside of the destination. The majority of the public transport companies are included in this offer between 1 June and 31 October 2021 (see list below).
In addition to bus and train, the following services are included in the Gstaad Card Basic:
- Gstaad Sports Centre: reduced price on admission to the indoor swimming pool (CHF 10.- instead of CHF 13.- for adults / CHF 6.50 instead of CHF 7.50 for children)
- Paragliding School Gstaad: 10% on tandem flights
- Air Glaciers SA: 5% on helicopter sightseeing flights
- Tennis court Schönried: 12% reduction on tennis court rental
- Tennis court Saanenmöser: 12% reduction on tennis court rental
- Rowing boat Lake Lauenen: 10% off rowboat hire
- Sputnik Bike- und Sportshop Zweisimmen: 10% on clothing (excl. special offers)
- Tom Wittwer Sport Zweisimmen: 10% on rental articles
- Zweisimmen Tourism: free guided tour of the village Zweisimmen
- Explora Gstaad: free guided tour of the village Gstaad
- STATION Saanen: 1 x workstation free of charge per entry
- Rinderberg Swiss Alpine Lodge: with the consumption of an evening meal (a la carte) you get a free dessert in addition
- Pays-D’Enhaut Région Tourism: free guided tour Rossinière-Chateau d’Oex–Rougemont
- Rougemont: free admission to the Mineral and Fossil Museum
Public transport with Gstaad Card Basic
In the Gstaad Card experience area between Saanenland and Simmental, the following public transport services are included / free of charge in the 2nd class from 1 June to 31 October.
- Zug between Erlenbach and Zweisimmen (BLS)
- Bus between Boltigen and Jaunpass (TPF)
- Zug between Lenk – Zweisimen – Gstaad – Saanen (MOB)
- Bus between Lenk and Iffigenalp (AFA)
- Bus between Lenk and Simmenfälle (AFA)
- Bus between Lenk and Bühlberg (AFA)
- Bus between Lenk and Laubbärgli (AFA)
- Bus between Lenk – REKA – Boden – Lenk (AFA)
- Bus between Gstaad and Saanenmöser (PostBus)
- Bus between Gstaad and Lauenensee (PostBus)
- Bus between Gstaad – Turbach – Bissen – Gstaad (PostBus)
- Bus between Gstaad and Col du Pillon (PostBus)
Attractive mountain railways day pass at CHF 19 / CHF 9
Overnight guests and second home owners benefit from a very attractive offer during the summer season (01.05.-31.10.) with the guest card: CHF 19 is paid by an adult from 16 years of age, CHF 9 by children from 6-15 years of age for a day ticket of the Bergbahnen Destination Gstaad AG. The Wispile, Horneggli, Rinderberg and La Videmanette lifts are included in this price. Information on operating times is available here. With the weekend operation of the Wispile from the beginning of May and the opening of the other cableways from June to October, the destination of Gstaad is one of the regions in the Alpine region which guarantees mountain railway operation during six summer months.
The mountain railways Glacier 3000, Sanetsch and Wasserngrat also offer attractive offers for rides at Gstaad Card Plus level in the adventure shop. For example, 20% off tickets on the Glacier 3000 cable car.
Many other attractive offers
Guests staying overnight have several additional advantages with the Gstaad Card Plus. Discounted rates for the outdoor swimming pool, mini-golf centre, high-rope park and for the play and experiment room STATION just to name a few. The following offers are available at a special price:
- Outdoor pool Saanen: reduced price on admission (CHF 5.50 adult / CHF 2.50 child)
- Outdoor pool Zweisimmen: reduced price on admission (CHF 6.- adult / CHF 3.- child)
- Gstaad Sports Centre: reduced price on day admission to indoor pool/wellness (CHF 18.- adults)
- Further services will soon be implemented in the online shop and linked on this page.
Public transport with Gstaad Card Plus
In the Gstaad Card Plus is offered as a payment service:
- Hiking taxi Sparenmoos
- Hiking taxi Seebergsee
Access to exclusive experiences in the destination
With the Gstaad Card Superior, overnight guests receive exclusive access to selected destination experiences in Gstaad. These range from authentic culinary, sporting to alpine experiences that can be booked online with the Gstaad Card Superior.
- Day with the mountain farmer
- Overnight stay on the Vorsass with cheese making
- the services will soon be implemented in the online shop and linked on this page