Grand Tour of Switzerland
Gstaad is one of the highlights on the Grand Tour of Switzerland. This stage takes you from Zweisimmen past Schönried and the historic village of Saanen and on to the Pays-d'Enhaut or in the reverse order. With its numerous viewing points and excursion options, Gstaad is a exciting destination to visit. You will want to stop for a enjoyable and tasty break as you visit the delightful restaurants and sample local products from the dairies, butchers and bakeries.
- Peak Walk by Tissot
- Charm and historic in the chalet villages
- Thrill in the High-Rope Park and cool down in an outdoor pool
- Summer toboggan run on the Rellerli
- Alpine panorama on the Rinderberg and Horneggli (panoramic hike possible)
- Idyll at the Lauenensee
- Fishing and enjoy at the Forellensee
- further activities
Grand Tour Hotels
No other resort in Switzerland offers so much culinary expertise in such a small area as Gstaad: 18 restaurants with a total of 229 Gault Millau points are merely the icing on the cake for anyone who enjoys fine dining. You can choose from a further 100 restaurants offering a wide and varied range of different cuisines.