With its comprehensive range of cycling-related services, the Destination Gstaad is the perfect place for a pleasant stay. The following outlets rent mountain bikes, electric bikes and road bikes and also offer a repair service. In addition, there are numerous battery charging stations, rent-a-bike, Firstboxes and transport options at destination Gstaad.
Bikeshops & Rental
Bikesport Reuteler, Saanen
Sputnik Bikeshop, Zweisimmen Lenk
Frautschi Sports, Schönried
Thömus PopUp Store, Gstaad
Railways Station Gstaad
Brand Sport und Mode AG,
Saanen & Gstaad
Bike transport by train and bus
Comfortably reach your destination on two wheels with no effort: you can conveniently transport bikes between villages on the Montreux Oberland railway and on post buses. The transport of bikes is subject to a charge.
Battery charging points for electric bikes
Possibility to charge the bike's battery with your own device
|Berghotel Hornberg, Saanenmöser||La Maison de L'Etivaz, L'Etivaz|
|Berg-Shop Jaunpass, Boltigen||Peter's Dorfladen GmbH, Gsteig|
|Rinderberg Swiss Alpine Lodge, Zweisimmen||Restaurant du Col du Pillon, Col du Pillon|
|Hotel Alpenland, Lauenen||Restaurant Huus am Arnensee, Feutersoey|
|Hotel Buffet de la gare, Château-d'Oex||Restaurant Sunne-Stübli, Turbach|
|Hotel Kernen, Schönried||Restaurant Zitbödeli, Abländschen|
|Hôtel Le Relais Alpin, Les Mosses||Sonnegg Hotel Garni|
|Hotel Restaurant Bären, Gsteig||Hotel Le Petit Relais, Saanenmöser|
Possibility to charge the bike's battery with Bike-Energy charging station
|Bikesport Reuteler, Saanen||Hotel Le Petit Relais, Saanenmöser|
The interactive map provides a good overview of what Gstaad has to offer. The tour suggestions can be directly downloaded as GPS files or printed out as tour sheets. The free panoramic biking map includes the basic range of tours on offer and relevant general information. It is available at tourist offices, Bike Hotels and many other partners. The local bike shops and tourist offices also have detailed biking maps available for purchase.
Share the trail - respect each other!
In the Destination Gstaad, hikers, mountain bikers and other outdoor enthusiasts largely share the same trails. It is therefore important that people are tolerant and considerate towards others. Mountain bikers should slow down to walking pace when overtaking other people and must give way to hikers when their paths cross on narrow trails. Hikers must accept mountain bikers as equal trail users and should make way for them where this is possible and sensible.
Trail rules - Love your trails!
- Use trails at your own risk. Adjust your riding to suit the terrain and your skill level.
- Do not break if the wheels are locked!
- Stay on roads and trails. To cut across country is strictly prohibited.
- Show consideration when encountering and overtaking hikers and other trail users. Due consideration must also be given to animals and plants.
- Animals on the trail have the right of way. Animals should only be approached slowly.
- Gates and pasture fences must always be closed after riding through them.
- Waste must be disposed of properly.
- It is important to plan a bike ride well and to take suitable equipment with you.
- Save the emergency ambulance number 144 and the emergency police number 117 to your mobile phone.
No liability can be accepted for any accidents.