Gstaad Card Inside
Gstaad Card Inside
From 1st May 2021, all overnight guests and second home owners at Destination Gstaad will receive the new digital guest card «Gstaad Card». It provides access to a wide range of discounted services and experiences that can be booked individually via the Online Shop or the Concierge. This replaces the existing paper guest card. The guest receives the digital guest card from his host conveniently on the mobile phone or as Print@Home to download by e-mail.
In parallel to the Gstaad Card, we are also introducing the electronic registration system, which from this point on will be the new basis for billing the visitor’s taxes (hotels, group accommodation and camping).
Who can get the Gstaad Card and where?
- Second home owners (if not renting out through Gstaad Saanenland Tourismus): by prior registration using a personal login.
- Guests staying one night or more in an accommodation facility: issued by the host (hotel, group accommodation, camping, holiday apartment owner (only bookable with rental through Gstaad Saanenland Tourismus) and bed & breakfast).
Ordering of the digital Gstaad Card (01.05.-30.11.2021)
As a second home owner, you can order annual tickets for yourself and your family as well as temporary Gstaad Cards for your guests under the following links. The cards are issued directly through registration and sent by e-mail to the provided address.
- The Gstaad Card can only be ordered with the login that was sent to the recipient of the flat-rate visitor's tax invoice for the apartment.
- The data must be filled in correctly. The Gstaad Cards are personal, non-transferable and only valid with the holder's name and date of birth. At the request of the inspection staff, a valid personal card or identity card must be presented. Therefore, a personal card in their name must be issued for each guest. Abuse will be punished.
Ordering of the digital Gstaad Card:
Here you will find the constantly updated manuals for creating the Gstaad Card and for electronic reporting.
- Creating guest cards via PMS (Hotels)
- Creating guest cards via WebClient (Hotels, group accommodation & camping)
- Creating guest cards apartment & B&B
- Creating guest cards apartment & B&B (only pre-checkin)
- Questions & answers to the Gstaad Card for guests
- Questions & answers to the Gstaad Card for hosts and second home owners