The Destination Gstaad can also be experienced outside of the region. Magic moments at Christmas markets in Switzerland or fondue experiences in old nostalgic gondolas are only two of the many projects from Gstaad on Tour.
The romantic fondue gondolas provide an authentic Gstaad feeling. Gourmets can enjoy cheese fondue and many other specialties from the destination - in a unique atmosphere.
We were able to win the following restaurants, hotels and events that offer these unique experiences as our partners. We are very pleased!
German speaking part of Switzerland
- Adväntsgass im Glaibasel, Basel
- Restaurant Schützenhaus, Basel
- Berner Sternemärit, Bern
- Restaurant Marzilibrücke, Bern
- Hotel & Restaurant Spedition, Thun
- FrachtRaum, Thun
- Brasserie Bits&Bites, Zürich
- Park Hotel Vitznau, Vitznau
- Hotel al Ponte, Wangen a. d. Aare
- Holiday Inn Westside, Bern
- Hinz und Kunz Bar, Basel
- Hotel Schweizerhof, Bern
French speaking part of Switzerland
- BMW Mountains Winter Opening, München
- Restaurant Fondette, Berlin
- Restaurant Heimat by 25hours Hotel, Hamburg
Locations in planning
Impressions from our fondue gondola at the Beau Rivage in Genva:
Winter Wonderland Gstaad
Experience magical moments in a Gstaad fondue chalet, in our nostalgic gondolas or in an authentic fondue niche... the destination brings a real Gstaad feeling to various Christmas markets or events. Just take a seat and enjoy…
Gstaad Fondue Chalet at the Sternenmarkt in Bern
The lifestyle Christmas market at the «Kleine Schanze» park will take place from November to December. In the Gstaad Fondue Chalet, one can not only enjoy fondue from Gstaad and delicious dishes, but the cozy atmosphere is also great for enjoying a hot cup of mulled wine or an after dinner drink in the lounge. The Gstaad Fondue Chalet has room for up to 150 people and is the ideal location for Christmas events or year-end celebrations.
The Sternenmarkt in Bern has been postponed to 2021 due to the current situation.
Gstaad «Fondue-Stube» at Montreux Noël
Enjoy fondue and specialties from the destination Gstaad in the Gstaad «Fondue-Stube» at Montreux Noël. The Gstaad «Fondue-Stube» in the fondue chalet «La Poya» has room for up to 50 people and invites you to come and enjoy cozy fondue evenings from November until December.
Montreux Noël 2020 was cancelled due to the current situation and will take place again in 2021.
Adväntsgass Basel - a street full of happiness
Our fondue gondolas ensure a cozy get-together and warm encounters from November to December.
Unfortunately the Adväntsgass Basel cannot take place this year either and will be back in 2021.
Innovative projects to discover
Gstaad Gourmet Mobil
Snow groomer can be used for catering and stage use (e.g. food truck, DJ desk)
- Old two-seater chairlifts from St. Stephan - Lengenbrand are used as lounge elements at events
- Use as player benches at sport events
Gurten Festival (Bern)
- 50’000 visitors
- Funny side event with 100m lift to connect two areas
- Promotion of Gstaad as a family-friendly hiking destination
Snow making machines
- For cooling off at events (water play element)
- Promotion of Gstaad as a winter destination