Magic path Saanenmöser
- Saturday 30 January 2021, 17:00 - 19:00 h
- Saturday 06 February 2021, 17:30 - 19:30 h
- Saturday 13 February 2021, 17:30 - 19:30 h
- Saturday 20 February 2021, 17:30 - 19:30 h
- Saturday 27 February 2021, 17:30 - 19:30 h
From January 9th to February 27th, 2021, you will climb Mount Everest every Saturday.
On the 2.2 km long snowshoe winter hiking trail you will experience an insight into the world of Mount Everest through 17 light & sound installations. The individual ascent takes between 60 and 80 minutes on which you overcome 313 meters of altitude.
Arrived at the Lochstafel you can recover with a warm drink from our Take Away Bar, pay the ascent license of CHF 10.- and hike back down. The elf sleds will not be used during this time.
Snowshoes & poles can be reserved by contacting Moritz Scherwey Tel.: 033 744 91 42.
Pick-up and payment (CHF 25.-) until 5.30 p.m. at the Ski & Snowboardservice (50m above the valley station Saanerslochbahn).
Further information and a FAQ can be found under «Download».