With the "GSTAAD Card" you can experience the Saanenland, Zweisimmen and the Pays-d'Enhaut at its best!
Visitors who already have a Guest Card can buy a GSTAAD Card. Included or offered at discounted prices in the price of only CHF 19.- per day (children CHF 9.-) are mountain railways, various other public transport services, as well as different offers on attractive leisure services. The GSTAAD Card can be obtained from May to the end of October in several hotels, tourist offices, points of sale of the Bergbahnen Destination Gstaad and MOB train stations for stays of 1 night or more. More information from the tourist offices. Please take note of the operating dates for lifts and cable cars.
|Minimum duration: 1 overnight stay||Adult||Children (6-16 years)|
|1 day||CHF 19-||CHF 9.-|
Points of sale
The GSTAAD Card is available in many hotels, in the tourist offices (except Gsteig, Lauenen and Turbach) and in the train stations of Gstaad, Saanen, Schönried and Zweisimmen for stays of a minimum of 1 night. Visitors have to be in possession of a valid Guest Card.
1st May to 31st October
Free travel on the following mountain railways (according to the operating dates):
50% discount (not to be used in conjunction with any other discounts) on the Glacier 3000 and Oldenegg mountain railways
- 20% discount on excursion tickets to Montreux (1st class only)
- Timetable: www.sbb.ch
- Indoor pool in Gstaad Sports Centre
- Saanen outdoor pool
- Gstaad Palace outdoor pool
- Zweisimmen outdoor pool
- Château-d'Oex outdoor pool
- Zweisimmen high-rope centre (1 session per person per day)
- Gstaad Sports Centre (1 round per person per day)
- P'tit Golf Château-d'Oex (1 round per person per day)
- Bowling du Parc, Château-d'Oex (Max. 2 games per person per day. Shoes not included.)
- Rougement Mineral and Fossil Museum , Tel. +41 26 925 11 66
- La maison de l'Etivaz (no food/drink served)
- Every Thursday at 16:00
- Register before 12:00 at Saanen Tourist Office, Tel. +41 33 748 81 60
- Every Tuesday at 16:00
- Register before 12:00 at Zweisimmen Tourist Office, Tel. +41 33 722 11 33
Rossinière - Château-d‘Oex - Rougemont
- Register until the evening before 16:00 at the Pays-d'Enhaut Tourist Office, Tel. +41 26 924 25 25
- 50% discount (not to be used in conjunction with any other discounts) on 1 fondue backpack per person and per GSTAAD Card
The Junior travelcard and Children's co-travelcard are not valid in combination with the GSTAAD Card (GC). Transporting animals is also subject to a charge with the GC. Special fares (e.g. Glacier 3000) must be purchased prior to travel. The GSTAAD Card is only valid during the regular opening hours of the suppliers. Subject to seasonal changes or changes due to weather conditions. Discounts cannot be accumulated. The GSTAAD Card provisions of GSTAAD SAANENLAND TOURISMUS shall otherwise apply.
No refund possible.