Hiking with children is great fun especially when there are lots of things for children to experience along the way. And that's where the Gstaad holiday region really comes into its own!
An attractive region for family hiking
- Wide range of safe and well signposted hiking trails specially suited for families
- Various fireplaces with BBQ facilities, benches, tables and wood piles
- Several mountain lakes for swimming and mountain streams for damming up
- Alpine hut experiences such as cheesemaking or sleeping on straw
- Children up to 9 years travel free of charge on cableways and chairlifts. Parents with a "Halbtax-Abonnement" (50% rail discount) travel half price (except on Wasserngrat, Sanetsch and La Braye)
- Free accommodation for children unter 9 years in many hotels, providing they share their parents' room