It's no surprise that the Gstaad holiday region and its wellness hotels have been officially awarded the title of "Wellness Destination" - indeed, it's the perfect place to unwind, do yourself some good, and relax in the most natural way.
"Wellness Destination" Quality Seal
The Swiss Tourist Association established the "Wellness Destination" Quality Seal in 2008 and awarded it for the first time that same year. Although the award is governed by very strict criteria, Gstaad and the excellent quality of its offer including wellness hotels fulfilled them all from the very outset. In 2011, the label has been awarded to Gstaad for another three years.
- 6 hotels with a complete "wellness" infrastructure
- 10 hotels with a partial wellness offer
- Sports centre with indoor swimming pool
- Car-free promenade
- Various bodies of water and recreation areas
- Nature conservation areas
- Medical assistance and care
- Easy accessible infrastructure in unspoilt natural surroundings