Summer-Activities GSTAAD easyaccess card Hiking Biking Golf Mountaineering / Climbing Via Ferrata High rope park Climbing Center Mountain Guides Swimming & Bathing Summer tobogganing Scooters Carriage rides Trekking with animals Husky Tours Tennis Beach volleyball River Rafting / Canyoning / Hydrospeed Horse-riding Fishing Paragliding Sightseeing flights Ballooning Nordic Walking Miniature Golf Bowling and Skittles Sports & Leisure Facilities Excursions Meetings and Incentives Insider tips summer
Via Ferrata Hornfluh
The via ferrata is perfect for learning associated techniques or for enjoying a short trip, which is rewarded with a fantastic view of the whole of the Saanenland.
|Region:||Switzerland / Bernes Oberland / Gstaad-Saanenland|
|Location of valley:||Schönried / Saanenmöser|
|Starting point:||Horneggli cable car or hotel Hornberg|
|Duration:||Climb to starting point: 10-15 minutes.|
For the climb itself: 10-15 minutes.
|Please note:||The Via Ferrata is passable from June to October.|
- Prerequisites for going on a via ferrata: a good level of fitness, sure-footedness and a good head for heights, as well as mountain climbing experience. Climbing with a mountain guide is recommended.
- Only climb in good weather.
- Get down from the wall in case of a sudden drop in temperature or risk of a thunderstorm.
- Appropriate equipment
- Beware of loose rocks – danger of falling rocks
- Climb at your own risk. No liability can be accepted. All individuals are responsible for their own insurance cover.
- Respect flora and fauna.
- Take all rubbish with you
- Report any damage immediately