Summer-Activities GSTAAD easyaccess card Hiking Biking Golf Mountaineering / Climbing Swimming & Bathing Summer tobogganing Scooters Carriage rides Trekking with animals Husky Tours Tennis Beach volleyball River Rafting / Canyoning / Hydrospeed Horse-riding Fishing Paragliding Sightseeing flights Ballooning Nordic Walking Miniature Golf Bowling and Skittles Sports & Leisure Facilities Excursions Meetings and Incentives Insider tips summer
Fans of equestrianism love the Saanenland as it offers lots of opportunities for guided hacks through the unspoilt landscape or horse-riding lessons in indoor paddocks, whether it's classic, English or Western style.
Gstaad Equestrian Centre
- Training hall 25 x 45m, new opened since decembre 2010
- Outdoor area 30 x 65m
- Club room
- 2 hectare green fields and paddocks
- Riding lessons available in German, English, French or Russian by riding instructors with Swiss Federal diplomas
- Driving courses
- Accompanied hacks - duration: 1.5 to max. 6 hours
- Carriage and sleigh rides
- Modern, air-conditioned indoor boxes and outdoor boxes for hire by the day, week or month
There are beautiful trails with wonderful panoramic views from the Gstaad Equestrian Centre towards Schönried, Saanenmöser, as well as the Turbachtal valley and Chalberhöni. Riders unfamiliar with the area should first contact the persons listed here to find out more details about the hacks; alternatively, they can ride out as part of an accompanied hack.
Reit- und Fahrverein Gstaad Saanenland
Phone: +41 (0)33 744 84 14
Reitschule Voegeli Gstaad