The Athletic Mountain
The Rinderberg is the ideal starting point for outings into the largest hiking region in the Simmental valley. With attractive ridge walks and high-level hikes, the Rinderberg links Zweisimmen to Saanenmöser, Schönried and St. Stephan. The valley station of the Rinderberg gondola is located directly opposite Zweisimmen railway station - ideal for travellers arriving by rail.
- Rinderberg - Parwengesattel - Hornberg - Horneggli (mountain station) high-level hike
- Rinderberg - Leiterli - Lenk high-level hike
- Magnificent 360-degree panoramis views
- Scooter descent
The Hiking Pass at CHF 28 gives keen hikers a chance to enjoy the magnificent Rinderberg – Hornberg panoramic tour. It includes an ascent or descent on the Zweisimmen-Rinderberg gondola lift plus MOB train ticket for the Schönried – Zweisimmen route.
Scooters provide a fun alternative for anyone with a good level of fitness who loves racing down into the valley. Scooter descent from the middle station of the Zweisimmen-Rinderberg gondola.
- Single: CHF 9.-
- All day pass (cable car+scooter rental): CHF 40.-
Children (until 16 years)
- Single: CHF 5.-
- All day pass (cable car + scooter rental): CHF 25.-
- Suitable for children from 12 years