The "Sunshine" Mountain
Schönried's sunshine mountain, the Rellerli, is the perfect spot for anyone who delights in awe-inspiring views as well as in the absence of crowds. In summer, the mountain attracts both young and old with its expansive network of hiking trails, a mountainbike downhill trail and many attractions.
- Jaun Pass / Sparenmoos / Abländschen high-level hikes
- Bike Park Gstaad Rellerli downhill trail
- Toboggan run (from 11.00 am until 4.15 pm)
- Climbing wall
- Fondueland Gstaad
- Weddings on the Mountain
- Elderly People Day
A thrilling run down the summer toboggan run on the Rellerli is a guaranteed adrenaline rush! Afterwards you can relax on the lift as you take in the magnificent mountain panorama. Children under 8 years old (from 3 years) must be accompanied by an adult.
- 1 ride: CHF 6.00
- 5 rides: CHF 26.00
- 10 rides: CHF 47.00
Children (age 8-16)
- 1 ride: CHF 4.00
- 5 rides: CHF 17.00
- 10 rides: CHF 31.00
Children from 3 to 7 years go free with a paying adult.
Scooters and Monsterscooters provide a fun alternative for anyone with a good level of fitness who loves racing down into the valley.
- Single: CHF 9.-
- All day pass (cable car + scooter rental): CHF 40.-
Children (up to 16 years)
- Single: CHF 5.-
- All day pass (cable car + scooter rental): CHF 25.-
- Suitable for children from 12 years