The Family-friendly Mountain
Gstaad's local mountain, the Wispile, is a paradise for families and children. Tip: This is where enthusiastic hikers start out on their high-altitude hikes to the legendary Lake Lauenen.
- Panoramic Trail to Lake Lauenen
- Cheese Trail
- Zoo / petting zoo
- Fondueland Gstaad
- Alpine bowling alley
- Big playground
- Scooter run
- Senior citizen's day
- Mountain-Breakfast on Sundays
The Wispile Family Pass enables families with children to enjoy a memorable day’s hike to Lake Lauenen or to Gsteig at a fair price. It includes travel on the Gstaad-Wispile gondola lift and Post Bus transport back to Gstaad.
Scooters provide a fun alternative for anyone with a good level of fitness who loves racing down into the valley. Scooter run from Bodme (Gstaad-Wispile middle station).
- Single: CHF 9.-
- All day pass (cable car + scooter rental): CHF 40.-
Children (until 16 years)
- Single: CHF 5.-
- All day pass (cable car + scooter rental): CHF 25.-
- Suitable for children from 12 years