The Gstaad Dolomites
While the other skiing and hiking areas around Gstaad are characterised by their gentler slopes and their more leisurely pace, the Videmanette guarantees a real adrenaline rush around the "Rubli" limestone pillar. In winter, La Videmanette fascinates with its challenging runs as well as the longest downhill run in the region. In summer, climbing enthusiasts have three via ferratas of different levels of difficulty to choose from.
Mountain restaurants and snow bars
- 50 km of ski runs from Rougemont via Saanen to Gstaad
- Longest downhill run (10 km) to Rougemont with a height difference of 1,200 metres
- Via Ferrata / Fixed rope routes for three levels of difficulty
- Attractive Alpine hiking routes
- La Videmanette Climbing Pass (summer)
- GSTAAD Card
- In winter: ski and snowboard hire and lockers available at the valley station: swissrent a sport Rougemont (tel. +41 26 925 00 65)
- In summer: Hire equipment for Via Ferrata available at the La Videmanette mountain station, CHF 15.00 (tel. +41 26 925 81 61). During the operating times of the gondola La Videmanette.